JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

wow

This is really something to be proud of. I'm sure that, despite his seemingly unstoppable hatred of fans, Jhonen Vasquez would enjoy it.

Pirates: The Musical Pirates: The Musical

Wow

That was really good. I really appreciated how you took each of the themes and combined them. I thought that no one payed attention to that kind of stuff, but I can tell I'm not alone.

GCBascom responds:

You are the type of person we made this video for! =D

Blue's Ultimatum Blue's Ultimatum

lulz

Lol...you play WAY too many video games. Still, it was good. Where did you get the sound effects? PM me.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

Amazing

The animation was so-so, the video was short, the jokes came about as fast as the lines of dialogue in "Arthur and the Invisibles", but it was HILARIOUS. I love it.

DailyDay4: Zekey DailyDay4: Zekey

Interesting....

Okay, I can't blam this because your video isn't entirely the Barney thing...and the animation was okay....good, even. That is quite the idea. Do a bit of good animation, then show a crappy movie IN the good animation. Genius. However, it could use a preloader.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

eat a dick.

Azumanga - Rockstars Azumanga - Rockstars

Not bad-Azumanga FTW

Huge fan of azumanga daioh. You replicated the characters well, and I'm very impressed that you (meaning anyone, not you specifically) resisted doing something hentai and actually used female anime characters for an innocent animation. And speaking of the animation, it was good. My favorite shots were the closeups of the girls playing their guitars. The drum set animation...well, it probably just bothers me because I'm a drummer. But I won't get on your case about that, because even big movie studios usually get drumset animation wrong. All in all, I officially label this a few minutes NOT wasted. Good jorb!